BaseBind Organic Polymer Road Stabilization and Dust Control
Save Your Road Base with BaseBind
- Do you have a road that is difficult to maintain?
- Gravel surfaces that are experiencing blowouts, potholes, or wash boarding?
- A road base needing to be stabilized?
Questions? Call Us at 877-718-3878!
BaseBind is a proprietary organic polymer for road stabilization, soil stabilization, and dust control. It can be mixed into a variety of road bases, including recycled asphalt (RAP), or applied topically depending on the goals of the application.
First Rate Stabilizer
BaseBind excels in road stabilization and is manufactured to a consistent quality. It is an ultra-low chloride and is more weather resistant than common dust control and soil stabilizers.
Reduce Maintenance and Increase Quality
BaseBind is ideal for those who need superior base stabilization and increased aggregate life or who have limited ability to maintain roads or surfaces. It is excellent for environmentally sensitive areas, as well.
An ultra-low chloride formulation, BaseBind is a prime option for use in sensitive areas or areas where chloride build-up is a concern.
Field Tested, Proven and Engineered
BaseBind has been extensively field-tested for a variety of environments and soil types and is proven to work with heavy traffic loads. It has been engineered to give you longevity and decreased total cost of ownership.
Humid (60% or higher average humidity)
- BaseBind will perform comparably to chloride and lignosulfonate for road stabilization and dust control.
- For optimal dust control and stabilization, it is an excellent base application option for a Compact & Cap program.
- It can be utilized without pre-wetting if soil moisture is adequate.
Semi–Arid (40% to 60% average humidity)
- Highly effective road stabilizer.
- In topical application, a single pass of BaseBind is recommended over a well-compacted road.
- Product works well with both blade and reclaimer mix-in applications.
- The application can be customized as either a topical or mix-in depending on customer goals.
Arid (40% or less average humidity)
- BaseBind is an excellent surface stabilizer and can be rejuvenated with water.
- For optimal dust control and soil stabilization, it is an excellent base application option for Compact and Cap programs.
- Compaction and water recommended for topical applications.
Call Desert Mountain Corporation at 877-718-3878 to learn more about BaseBind or your local representative:
Idaho & Montana
Arizona & Southern California
Four Corners Area, Southern Colorado & Utah
*Contact your DMC representative for specific application details based on your goals.
Desert Mountain Corporation – Keeping Roads Safe Since 1990
Call Us at 877-718-3878